High Risk Training Solutions
Safety and compliance is critical when working in high risk jobs. Fortunately, Site Skills Training offers training and competency verification to provide workforces with qualification and knowledge in risk mitigation in the workplace.
Our High Risk courses
- Conduct Basic Scaffolding Operations
- Conduct Intermediate Scaffolding Operations
- Erect and Dismantle Restricted Height Scaffolding
- Perform Dogging
- Perform Basic Rigging
- Perform Intermediate Rigging Operations
- Operate a Gantry or Overhead Crane
- Operate Offshore Cranes
- Conduct Non-slewing Crane Operations
- Operate a Vehicle Loading Crane
- RII10115 Certificate I in Resources and Infrastructure Operations
- RII20715 Certificate II in Civil Construction
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Operate a Forklift Truck
- Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
- Operate Elevating Work Platform
Why Train with Us
Site Skills Training boasts extensive capabilities in delivering high risk training programs for the oil and gas, mining, and construction industries. A Registered Training Organisation (#32531) under ASQA, we are exceptionally qualified to provide certifications and licences for a wide range of high risk courses. Our trainers have proven expertise in improving safety and compliance in high risk jobs. We also have training consultants who can design, develop and implement comprehensive and customised high risk training programs to develop and assess your workforce’s competencies.
Talk to Us
Site Skills Training regards training and competency assessment as critical aspects of safe and successful operations. For more information regarding our high risk programs, contact us today!