Oil and Gas Training Solutions
Site understands the complexities of onshore and offshore competency requirements. Our courses are designed to help your organisation enhance and ensure standards in safety and competency when working in oil and gas fields, and process plants.
We are also an accredited OPITO-IMIST Invigilation Centre. We are authorised to provide licence to take an IMIST course which are designed to introduce the fundamental safety elements of the oil and gas industry, highlighting a delegate’s personal responsibility for safety.
Our Oil and Gas courses
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Industry
- Gas Distribution Start-up Program 1 – Install, Maintain, Repair Distribution Networks
- Wells & Well Management
- Introduction to Gas Pipeline Engineering
- Introduction to Gas Transmission Pipeline Operations
- Pipelines Gas & Liquid Petroleum for Maintenance Engineers and Professionals
- Pipelines Gas & Liquid Petroleum for Project Managers
- Pipelines Gas & Liquid Petroleum – Onshore Pipelines
- Gas Pipeline Operation & Maintenance Statutory Obligations
- Facility Operation Program 1 – Custody Transfer/Meter Stations
- Facility Operation Program 2 – Reciprocating/Centrifugal Compressor Stations
- IWCF Well Control L3 and L4
- IWCF Well Intervention Level 2
- IWCF Well Intervention L3 and L4
- IADC Well Sharp (Driller Level)
- IADC Well Sharp (Supervisory Level)
- IADC Stuck Pipe Prevention
- Pipeline Compression/Rotating Equipment 1 – Fundamentals
- Pipeline Mechanical Program 1 – Valves, Actuators and Pipework
- Pipeline Mechanical Program 2 – Pipeline Repairs
- Pipeline Station Operations Program 1 – Filtration, Heating & Pressure Reduction Operation
- Pipeline Station Operations Program 2 – Gas Analysis & Metering System Operation
- Pipeline Station Operations Program 3 – Odorant System Operation
- Pipeline Easement & Integrity Program 1 – MLV, Scraper Stations, Easement & CP
- Pipeline Easement & Integrity Program 2 – Excavation & Coating Repairs
- Pipeline Easement & Integrity Program 3 – Pigging Operation
- High Pressure Gas Receipt Facility Safety Competency
Site offers comprehensive oil and gas training programs through its facilities in Australia, Philippines, and Papua New Guinea.
We also offer customised training to meet your needs. These tailored programs can be delivered on site, in compliance with industry standards.
Why Train with Us
Site offers an end-to-end service, which includes training, assessment and verification of competencies led by a team of experienced professionals. Our training programs are tailored to minimise costs and operation downtime whilst meeting company requirements and industry standards.
Talk to Us
We offer a broad range of courses to meet your training needs. Contact us today to learn how we can help you!