- Facility and program orientations
- Programmed Classes
- Course Materials, Training and Assessment Materials
- 1 copy of Qualification or Certification achieved following a successful outcome
- 1 x wallet card for nominated courses as per course outline (as required)
Additional costs not included:
- Travel to and from location of training
- Travel to and from vocational placement facilities (if applicable).
- Daily living expenses
- Stationery (books, pens, photocopying etc.)
- Applicable textbooks
- Re-attendance of classes (if deemed not competent after second attempt)
- Recognition of Prior Learning application (if applicable)
- Replacement study guides or training and assessment materials
- Uniform/PPE requirements (i.e.: footwear, trousers, hardhat, hearing protection etc.) unless outlined as provided in course information pack
- Replacement or copies of certificates
- Licence applications may apply (if applicable)
- GST may be applicable if the service does not fall under Subdivision 38-C of the GST act (1999) where applicable to items listed above
Course fees will be invoiced upon the confirmation of enrolment. Terms of payment will be included on the invoice. For each student, Site does not hold in excess of $1500 for services not yet delivered. All fees must be paid and any payment terms and conditions must be approved by the respective Operations Manager prior to course commencement.
Students who are experiencing financial difficulties will need to speak with the respective Operations Manager as soon as they become aware of such a situation.
If students are unable to pay their fees they must contact the respective Operations Manager as soon as practical. Site reserves the right to suspend a student’s enrolment in the program when fees remain unpaid and will follow legal processes for monies outstanding. Suspension of enrolment will include the removal from all courses, services and placement opportunities.
During industry/work placement arrangements (required for specific courses) students will not be paid.
All fees must be paid in accordance with the invoice terms. Students will not be permitted to commence the relevant course until all fees for that course (plus any outstanding fees) have been arranged to be paid in full. Site will not issue a student with their Qualification or Statement of Attainment whilst the student has outstanding fees.
- In the event that a student has been deemed not satisfactory in an assessment they will be given the opportunity to resubmit or resit the assessment once at no charge. Legislative or regulatory changes may result in there being a time period before the student can resist (please consult your trainer regarding this timeframe, generally 21-60 days). The resit date will be scheduled at the discretion of Site.
- Further resits will occur at the sole discretion of the trainer and Operations Manager and an additional fee may apply.
- Should the Student miss an assessment due to illness or other extenuating circumstances they can resit / resubmit at no charge if a medical certificate is provided. This will be scheduled at the discretion of Site.
Use the form below.