MOME Training Solutions
Proper and efficient response to major emergencies is critical to a company’s reputation and operations. That is why the importance of preparing for, responding to, and managing emergencies cannot be underestimated.
At Site Skills Training, we provide comprehensive major emergency and crisis management training. We work with you to design innovative and best practice training and procedures to ensure your workforce is prepared for major emergencies.
Our MOME courses
- Major Emergency Management/Incident Management Team Training
- Major Emergency Management Initial Response Training
- Workforce Development Program
- Emergency Response Program 1 — Site Emergency Response
- Emergency Response Program 2 — Emergency Controller
- Emergency Response Team/ First Responder Training
- On-Scene Commander/Incident Supervisor Training
- Introduction to FEMA Incident Command System (ICS)
- Incident Command System (ICS) in line with Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA’s) ICS 300 Standards
- Security Call Handling
- Dealing with the Media
- Relative Response or Responding to Family Enquiries Training
- Delivering Bad News
- Family and Liaison Support Training
Benefits of Immersive Training
Our courses are designed around theory and practical sessions that will provide candidates an understanding of the principles of major emergency management, and their roles in a variety of emergency scenarios.
We have a team of professionals who specialise in training organisations to respond effectively and responsibly to a range of incidents.
Talk to Us
Prepare your workforce and your organisation. Learn more about our MOME courses, assessment and consultancy services, contact us today!